Join our writers group
We welcome writers of all genres to join the ranks of our growing writers’ group.
Becoming a member is an investment in your writing career or hobby that brings many benefits:
- Monthly e-Writeabout newsletter.
- Writers’ support groups for different genres.
- Exclusive workshops at discounted rates.
- Discounted entry to monthly meetings (members $5 and $8 for non-members).
- Opportunity to launch your new book at a GCWA meeting.
- Opportunity to sell your books at meetings.
- 10% discount at Dymocks bookstores.
- Your name included in our published authors list.
- Your website listed on our Members’ Websites page.
- Opportunity to participate in GCWA organised events, eg. group trips to festivals.
- Networking opportunities at meetings.
- Featured members gain exposure on our website.
Book launches and book promotions
Members wishing to launch or promote their books at meetings must contact the president to register their interest and request a booking.
Members are welcome to display and sell their books at meetings, but due to limited space, you must contact the president to reserve a space.
Our members have a diverse range of experience and skills so we are able to offer a variety of services:
- manuscript appraisals
- typing/data entry
- ghost writing
- image editing
- graphic design
- web design
- blog setup
- social networking
- eBook design and production
- book trailers
Please contact us to enquire about fees for any of the services listed above, or if you have a need for any other related service.