The BookShelf has been established to showcase the publications of GCWA members.
How to be featured on the GCWA Bookshelf
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com for further information.
For $10 per publication per year, you will be featured on:
– GCWA Bookshelf and website
– GCWA Facebook page at least once a month
– GCWA Twitter account at least once a month
Details you will need to provide for the new GCWA bookshelf include:
- Short Bio
- Facebook (author page, not personal profile page)
- Google +
- Portrait image (attached as jpg not sent inside a word document)
- Link to purchase (multiple links can be provided)
- Category (Fiction or Non-Fiction)
- Sub-Category (eg. Crime)
- Cover image (attached as a jpg)
Sales / orders are not taken on the site. Authors must provide a link to their website, Amazon page, or wherever the book can be purchased from. Multiple links can be supplied.
There is also an option for viewers to contact the author so an email address is highly recommended.